South Africa vs India 1st ODI Match

Winner of IND Vs South Africa 1st One Day on 1st February 2018 is going to be judged not only by one day but months of practices and hard work the players put in. India finally gets a chance of having a win against South Africa, but don’t forget the India victory on the 3rd match of test series with South Africa. Regarding IND Vs South Africa 1st One day (ODI), my point of view on the match is that, if Indian bowling bowl well and batsman score a score of about 250+ and take out first three players in first ten over, then definitely chances of India is going to increase. About the prediction of the match IND Vs South Africa 1st One day ODI will depend on various stats like the batsman in form means the player who is playing well from quite some time, the score the team has made and bowler if choose to bat first. Match analyst has displayed past records of both teams and tells that India have a 51% chances of a win while South Africa has 49% chances of the win. There are many predictions made by everyone but we all know that no team is better then India if we talk about ODI’s. East or west India is Best. If we talk about Indian Indian cricket fans, they are the most passionate audience in the world, we are proud of our cricket and Bollywood.

India Players: Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Manish Pandey / Shreyas Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel/ Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav/ Mohammed Shami

South Africa Players: Faf du Plessis(c), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Jean-Paul Duminy, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Chris Morris / Andile Phehlukwayo

IND Vs South Africa 1st One Day ODI

First One Day will be full of excitement because Indian Team wants to revenge for losing two test matches from the South Africans. But this will not be easy as South Africa have awesome player. Both teams are well equipped with the good player. According to past record of India in ODI’s India will win. Kohli making an 80+ score and Rohit hit run 80+ too. Bhumra will take 2 wickets in starting 10 overs. Don’t forget MS DHONI the Legend of Indian cricket. He will entertain us with his supernatural power of stumping the wicket also know as DHONI MAGIC. For other side means South Africa will give proper tackle to India. But according to my prediction, India will win the match. What is your prediction, who will win IND Vs South Africa 1st One Day ODI comment below?

Full Schedule with time and venue – India vs South Africa 2018 Series

1st Test: 5th to 9th January, 2018 at Cape Town, 2 PM IST.

2nd Test: 13th to 17th January, 2018 at Centurion, 1.30 pm IST.

3rd Test: 24th to 28th January, 2018 at Johannesburg, 1.30 pm IST.

1st ODI: 1st February, 2018 at Durban, 4.30 pm IST.

2nd ODI: 4th February, 2018 at Centurion, 1.30 pm IST.

3rd ODI: 7th February, 2018 at Cape Town, 4.30 pm IST.

4th ODI: 10th February, 2018 at Johannesburg, 4.30 pm IST.

5th ODI: 13th February 2018 at Port Elizabeth, 4.30 pm IST.

6th ODI: 16th February 2018 at Centurion, 4.30 pm IST.

1st T20I: 18th February, 2018 at Johannesburg, 6 pm IST.

2nd T20I: 21 February, 2018 at Centurion, 9.30 pm IST.

3rd T20I: 24 February, 2018 at Cape Town, 9.30 pm IST.

His match is going to one the best match in Cricket history because now its time to show the world how India rolling. Chances might be 51 % but the spirit of players is 100%. Now its time to do or die. So fold your sleeves and get ready for the coming storm which is going to blow you mind. If you are die heart cricket fan, you are not going to miss the ultimate match between India And South Africa. For more stay tune in.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here