Whatsapp the most common app used by most of easy is coming with the new feature of payment with (UPI) Unified Payments Interface. Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant real-time payment system, that is developed and created by National Payments Corporation of India facilitating (make process easy or easier) inter-bank transactions. The interface(a point where two systems, subjects, organizations meet and interact) is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and works by instantly transferring funds between two bank accounts on a mobile platform.
UPI is developed over IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) for transferring/transaction of funds. Being a digital payment system it is available anytime and across public holidays. Unlike traditional mobile wallets, which takes a specified amount of money from user and stores it in its own accounts.
Things required for UPI withdraws and deposits funds directly from the bank account whenever a transaction is requested.
· It uses Virtual Payment Address (a unique ID provided by the bank) so VPA.
· Account Number with IFS Code.
· Mobile Number with MMID (Mobile Money Identifier).
· Aadhaar Number or a one-time use Virtual ID.
· An MPIN (Mobile banking Personal Identification number) is required to confirm each payment.
Steps to install Installing WhatsApp on your mobile in 3 Easy Steps:
- First, go to google app store and then type WhatsApp or just Click Here. This link will direct you to the app store.
- Second tap Install and then WhatsApp will download and install.
- Fill your important details that are required by the app.
Hola, you are ready to use the Whatsapp and Now after installation, we are going to talk about the UPI feature of payment that is being introduced by the company.
How can you enable this UPI feature of Whatsapp? Answer of this question is given below in step below:
- IF you are the users who already have this feature, you need to go to your friend’s profile on WhatsApp.
- Once at your friend’s profile, you simply have to tap/touch the attachment (paper clip-shaped) button on Whatsapp.
- This will enable any kind of transaction and see the payment option of the app.
- Now you have to tap the payment option.
- The error will be shown, giving the message that their friend doesn’t have WhatsApp UPI feature just yet.
- You are ready with UPI feature but first can go to the settings section in the app where you will see the payment option yourself.You can invite your friends in a likewise.
Note that WhatsApp has not officially released this feature for the public. But that it has already made its way to the beta versions for both iOS and Android mobiles, the feature is most likely to be declared/announced soon maybe this year. Till then feature coming soon…
Thanks for reading this article if this article helps you out please get me know by commenting down below in comment section. Hope you have a great day.Stay tuned for more.