Match South Africa vs India 6th ODI 16th-February-2018 Match Prediction. Match prediction about the 5th ODI was that India is going to win and the proof right. India played very well in the previous match, making a good score and the bowler made South Africa chase. South Africa has also played fine but made some mistake. Batsman of SA except for Hasim Amla did not make runs if the batsman like Aiden Markram and Quinton de Kock have made some runs the team have not loose. Bowler of South Africa has made good efforts and stop an Indian team to make 300+ runs.
Team Members Playing In Series
- India Players: Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Manish Pandey / Shreyas Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel/ Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav/ Mohammed Shami
- South Africa Players: Faf du Plessis(c), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Jean-Paul Duminy, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Chris Morris / Andile Phehlukwayo
- 1st ODI: 1st February 2018 at Durban, 4.30 pm IST.
- 2nd ODI: 4th February 2018 at Centurion, 1.30 pm IST.
- 3rd ODI: 7th February 2018 at Cape Town, 4.30 pm IST.
- 4th ODI: 10th February 2018 at Johannesburg, 4.30 pm IST.
- 5th ODI: 13th February 2018 at Port Elizabeth, 4.30 pm IST.
- 6th ODI: 16th February 2018 at Centurion, 4.30 pm IST.
India Cricket Team has won the fifth ODI. Rohit Sharma was the man of the match making 115 run in 126 balls. Rohit Sharma is always been one of the key players of Indian Cricket team. The way he plays is just so thrilling and release the adrenaline rush in the body.Some of the records made by Rohit Sharma are below:
- Rohit Sharma has nake 264 is now the highest individual score in ODI cricket. The cricket previous record, also held by an Indian, belonged to Virender Sehwag, who struck 219 against West Indies on December 8, 2011, in Indore.
- Rohit Sharma became the first man in history to score two double centuries in ODI cricket. Sachin Tendulkar (against South Africa in 2010) and Sehwag have both achieved the feat once.
Match Prediction about the sixth One Day International on 16th February 2018 is going to be in the favor of India. Indian Team is going to win the match by the 70+ run from SA. Stay tuned for more updates and other daily updates. Forgo to the above menu and read the post.