Hate Story 4 Film features Urvashi Rautela, Karan Wahi, Vivan Bhatena and Ihana Dhillon in the lead roles. Hate story is series of four films Hate Story(2012), Hate Story 2 (2014), Hate Story 3 (2015) and Hate Story 4 (9th March 2018). The movie series is very famous among the youth. The targeted audience is a movie is eighteen years and more year old. The song is also one of the factors that makes these movies different from other movies.
- “Aashiq Banaya Aapne” Manoj Muntashir, Tanishk Bagchi, Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya
- “Boond Boond” Manoj Muntashir, Arko Pravo Mukherjee, Jubin Nautiyal, Neeti Mohan
- “Tum Mere Ho” Manoj Muntashir, Mithoon Jubin Nautiyal, Amrita Singh
- “Badnaamiyan” Rashmi Virag Baman Armaan Malik
- “Naam Hai Mera” Shabbir Ahmed Tanishk Bagchi Neeti Mohan
- “Mohabbat Nasha Hai” (Duet) Kumaar Tony Kakkar Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar
- “Mohabbat Nasha Hai” Kumaar Tony Kakkar Tony Kakkar
- “Badnaamiyan” (Female) Rashmi Virag Baman Sukriti Kakar
Cast Of Hate Story 4
- Urvashi Rautela as Tasha
- Karan Wahi as Rajveer Khurana
- Vivan Bhatena as Aryan Khurana
- Ihana Dhillon as Maaya
- Gulshan Grover as Vikram Khurana
- James Abbey as Police Officer
- Rita Siddiqui as Monica
- Box Office Collection 1st day: Rs. 5 crores (hopefully)
- Box Office Collection 2nd day: Rs. 6 crores (hopefully)
- Box Office Collection 3rd day: Rs. 6 crores (hopefully)
The film is not a love story its a hate story is said in trailer and title. So to justify this, the movie is about a two real brother falling love with the same girl and this leads to dispute between them. The girl’s role is being played by Urvashi Rautela. She does all this to take revenge. Tasha character played by Urvashi breaks the family and make brother enemy.
This week hit Sonu ki Titu ki Sweety is ruling the cinema and become a super hit. The is a drama, romance and comedy movie each frame surprises the audience and must watch if you haven’t watched the movie.The movie is average and you can watch this movie in the theater. For more updates stay tuned.